Iam,IAMMYBROTHER’SKEEPER INTERNATIONALMINISTRIES.ORG (USA/ AFRICA) West Africa Coordinator/ Spirit & Mind Therapist on Prophetic Evangelism, Healing, Mental Health and Community Service, also in charge of Nigeria.
Winning souls is our priority, bringing hope and sharing love through
the Gospel of Jesus with bible,food,cloth materials supplied is our
primary mission. Be a partner and pray with us!
(West Africa Coordinator/ Spirit & Mind Therapist @ I AM MY BROTHER’S KEEPER INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES.ORG ( USA / AFRICA )
There is a purpose for everything. There is a purpose for every creation. God has a purpose for everything He created. Women are created for a specific purpose. Life is birth through purpose. Creation happened by purpose. Life fulfillment happens by the understanding of the purpose of that life and its body. Life errors, regrets and disadvantages happen also through the misunderstanding and misconception of purpose. That is to say, when the purpose of a thing isn't known, a strong abuse is inevitable - whether life, human, animal, electronics, and then women. The discovery and recovery of the originality of a woman needs to be elaborated.
Hear this, to every woman, you are a wife. To every wife, you are a woman, and still a girl/ daughter. You are a wife even before you are found, engaged and married. That's how God sees you. Study your Bible. Proverbs 18:22. So stop this self, sex and expression thing indulgence in struggle to impress, get attention or gift. You are a symbol of favour. A package of blessing. Whether they know it or not, you are already an equipped wife. It now becomes your responsibility to activate and develop it. To every woman, there is also an inner child, very emotional, one that is still breastfeeding, a toddler, preadolescence, teenager who wants to be pampered, loved, admired, carried along and. ministered to. However, don't let these delude you and make you to forget your purpose and originality as a woman. Lest, your sexuality will be abused repeatedly in search to get them. While these things should naturally come to you through the magnetic force of your beauty, and you taking charge of them. I will share with you five strong points in elaboration of your originality and purpose of your sexuality:
1. You are a Helper - someone's helper: Yes, you are a helper, not helpless. Stop acting helpless. It doesn't fit your originality. Be the helper God has equipped you to be. "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him". Genesis 2:18. Stop the confusion, you are a helper to someone!
2. You are the world's center of attention: Genesis 3:1-6 confirms it and you can be that, productively. The world, companies, manufacturers, even the devil puts you in consideration and first when they make their plans. They lose, when they don't consult you. You need to be conscious of it and ready, so that they don't manipulate you. These also means, you are God's top priority and a kingdom asset, with the right mentality, you will influence your world positively to the Glory of your Maker.
3. You are a carrier of favour - package of blessing: Yes, that is who you are. Proverbs 18:22 confirms it, "Whoso finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtained favour of the LORD". Does God's Word lie? Romans 3:4 answers it, "God forbid: yes, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That you might be justified in thy sayings, and might overcome when you art judged". The consciousness of this truth makes you to walk, act, associate and do like it is. The mentality of favour produces the life, environment, relationship and marriage of favour.
4. You will save nation: You are a kingdom saviour to your community and world, just like Deborah and Queen Esther. One that intercede for others and stand on their behalf in prayer. You don't quit or retreat until you get result. You are an intercessor, a counselor and advocate to your world. Esther 4:16-17.
5. You are a minister: That means you are called to minister to people, call to give and win souls. Women can be great in ministry. They can do it better than men because of their beauty and charm. Look at these wonderful scriptures: "And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance". Luke 8:3. "It was Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles". Luke 24:10. Don't ever say what a man can do, I can do also, if you do, you will put yourself in lots of pressure and demonic competition. Rather say, what I can do, no man can do or even do better. Imagine? Rahab the harlot was remembered and her name appeared in the new testament twice because of her wise decision. "By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace". Hebrews 11:31 (also James 2:25). Say, I can do it better! Joshua 6:25 reported this about her: "And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelled in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho". Believe me, you too can save your nation, starting from your household by partnering with God.
If you need mentorship, Guardian Counsellor, a Relationship and Marriage counselor, feel free to
Pastor/Evangelist Justin C & Evangelist Blessing Kalu
Author: "The Counsellor's Dairy" & "It Is Not Over Yet"
Abia State Nigeria
They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion which cannot be removed, but abideth forever. Psalm 125:1 KJV